Sunday 6 February 2011

Yellow Sixteen Challenge

This weeks challenge was in two parts. First, we had to submit a crafty shopping list. We had 100 credits to spend and here is what I came up with:

1 12x12 card (5 credits)
1 8x8 card (5 credits)
1 stamped image (10 credits)
1 text stamp (10 credits)
2 x ribbon 10cm long each (10 credits)
1 Flower (10 credits)
1 piece of plain card 12x12 or less (10 credits)
Glitter any amount (10 credits)
1 die cut piece of card (10 credits)
Use of coloured pencils (10 credits)
Use of ink (10 credits)

Then when we had  submitted our list we got a mystery item which this week was a feather.

This is my take on the challenge.  I know my entry is late as usual I will try and get better. Hope you like the card.  The text stamp in the card says Happy Birthday I know you can hardly see the sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. oh I so love your card :):) What a cute image you used!!

    ReplyDelete