Saturday 29 January 2011

Yellow 16 Craft Challenge card


I know my card is a bit late but here it comes finally. It was a favourite number and colour challenge this week. My favourite number is 11 as you see featured in the card and my two favourite colours are black and blue, so I did a black eleven and then used different shades of blue.

I used a lovely Lili of the valley image (from my clever cardmaker friend Yvette once more) which I coloured with Promarkers of course. The glittery blue paper is from my craft stash and so is the cute once upon the time paper (I think that is from DCWV paper stack). I used a doily (really love the look), and cut a strip of the paper with fancy edge scissors. I got loads of different edged scissors from my partner's mother as a Christmas present couple of years ago. Best ever present for a cardmaker like me. I also attached a lenght of ribbon on the paper strip to create a softer look. I stamped 'for you' greeting and finally decorated the card with my American Crafts buttons.

I hope you like it. It was a fun challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anna, what a lovely card!! I so love that LotV image :) It's one of my fave!! Great take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete