Monday 24 January 2011

Anniversary card and box




This is a card for 46th wedding anniversary. I made an oversized card once more and so my clever partner had to make me a box. I used stickers and handmade flowers (flowers cut with Marianne Creatables die) to decorate the box.

I used patterned papers from my craft stash. The topper on this card is a Flower Fairy decoupage, which I adore. Inside this card is a bird (Marianne Design Creatables small bird) die-cut and flowers punched out from pink paper. I used card candy to decorate the flowers.

I hope the recipients of the card enjoy it as much as I did making it.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card!! I find it amazing that you love cutting out flower fairies!! I've got loads of FF decoupage, but I really can not be bothered to cut out all the tiny pieces hahaha!! *salute*

    ReplyDelete