Thursday 20 January 2011

Sketch Saturday Week 138 challenge card


I am entering this card to
Sketch Saturday Week 138 challenge.

The paper is from the DCWV Spring Stack, and so are the red paper strips. The ribbon is from my craft stash. I stamped the Magnolia Tilda stamp and coloured it in with Derwent Inktense pencils this time. Then I cut out a rectangle with a Nellie Snellen rectangle die. I drew the swirls with brushmarkers. The 'Just for you' sentiment is from my craft stash.

The two little flowers are cut with a Marianne Creatives flower die. I cut out two different sizes of flowers and I used a Papermania dew drop in the middle. The bigger flower is handmade and handpainted by my lovely partner Ricky. Believe me or not but it is just plain old white tissue. Amazing. The flower is made from numerous layers of tissue colored with inktense pencils (Derwent), with  a dew drop in the middle again. The fern leaves are again from my craft stash.

1 comment:

  1. GOrgeous card! I love the red and blue colour combo! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete