Tuesday 25 January 2011

Friday Sketcher Challenge' wall hanging papercraft project



I made this wall hanging papercraft project for this week's Friday Sketchers challenge. I must say I really love this week's sketch and will be making a card using this sketch too.

I clued to square pieces of black card together with pink ribbon between them. I then clued patterned paper (eight by eight) on top of it. I think the flower paper is from Laura Ashley stack (Papermania). I then stamped SO Tweet sentiment with black ink and the bird stamp (the bird stamp is from Trimcraft bird stamp collection). I used Nellie Snellen circle dies for my Cuttlebug. All the flowers are handmade and hand punched by me. I attached it all onto the green strip.

I hope you enjoy my work. Thank you for looking.

2 comments: