Wednesday 19 January 2011

Friday Sketcher Challenge'

This card is for Friday Sketchers. I used a beautiful Penny Black stamp (my dear friend Yvette's property) which I coloured with Promarkers and I added a glitter finish. I used a Marianne Design die. Papers are from my ever growing craft stash.

I made my flowers using a Marianne Design flower die, and to finish them off I added a glitter detail and a jewel. The roses are made using clay and then painted with red paint. The red paint on a white clay makes the flowers pink which is a perfect match to all the other embellishments. Leaves are made using my dear friend Yvette's Martha Stewart punch and emboss system.

1 comment:

  1. Oohhh love it!!! Love how you made the flowers and using the clay! So nice to see the end result :)

    ReplyDelete