Friday 21 January 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge



I made this card for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge. I used a lovely Penny Black stamp (my friend Yvette is the lucky owner) which I coloured in by using Promarkers on hair and face and the rest of the image is coloured by using Brushmarkers, a brush and some water. I wanted to create a watercolour effect ie. a softer effect so used Brushmarkers.

Patterned paper is from my craft stash as usual. The flowers I got today in a sale, I so adore them. They inspired my colour choice for this card. I also used ribbon to make a bow, twine and a Nellie Snellen oval die and a rectangle die. Sentiment sticker is from my craft stash again.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card anna....love this vintage image..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete